KENNESAW, Ga. - The number of coronavirus drive-thru testing sites continues to grow.
The National Guard will run a location on the Kennesaw State University campus.
Testing will be done by medical personnel from Augusta University.
The facility will be able to do more than 200 tests each day.
It will be open daily from 8 a.m. until noon, but you must have an appointment.
Click here to learn more.
- Symptoms, testing and how to prepare amid growing COVID-19 outbreak
- Who is most susceptible to coronavirus? COVID-19 not just affecting older people
- Coronavirus cleaners: These products will kill COVID-19, according to the EPA
- Coronavirus and pets: Your cat or dog probably can’t get COVID-19, WHO says
- Will sick leave protect me if I get ill from coronavirus? 5 questions answered