ATLANTA - More than $350,000 in custom-made jewelry was reported stolen from a popular singer and rapper’s rental home in Buckhead, according to a police report.
Amethyst Kelly, who goes by the stage name Iggy Azalea, and her boyfriend, Atlanta rapper Playboi Carti, whose real name is Jordan Carter called police on Nov. 17 to report a break-in at a rental home in the 2900 block of Howell Mill Road NW which took place two nights’ prior, a police report obtained by FOX 5 Atlanta states.
The couple reported about $366,00 in jewelry inside a blue Goyard bag was stolen from the second-floor dining room, the report states.
Kelly told officers she had heard sounds like footsteps coming from the dining room, but thought they were Carter. The couple gave officers the video of the suspect wearing a dark mask and gloves prowling around the outside of the home and then entering it about 9:51 p.m., spending 8 minutes inside, and then leaving, the report states. There were no cameras inside.
The police report lists the following items were taken from the home:
- Seven diamond eternity band rings valued at $70,000
- A pink sapphire eternity band ring valued at $6,000
- A diamond engagement ring valued at $350,000
- Gold link Cuban chain diamond valued at $39,000
- Two rose gold diamond chains with custody baby T-Rex tooth fossil pendants with pink diamonds on them valued at $30,000
- Platinum and diamond tennis bracelet valued at $54,000
- Gold and diamond tennis bracelet valued at $43,000
- Rose gold Cartier bracelet diamond-encrusted valued at $10,000
- Silver/platinum Cartier “nail” bracelet with diamonds on the top of the nail head valued at $10,000
- Gold and diamond bangle valued at $4,000
- Rose gold and diamond bangle valued at $4,000
- Platinum and diamond bangle valued at $4,000
- Audemars Piquet gold watch encrusted with diamonds valued at $57,000
- Cuban’s chainrings
- Three watches
- Custom rings
- Custom chains
Police have not released the video of the burglary.