Vegas odds for Presidential election turn toward Trump
LOS ANGELES - It appears Vegas odds have completely flipped in the middle of Tuesday night's Presidential Election.
Heading into Tuesday morning, Democratic candidate Joe Biden entered the race as a strong favorite, with betting site Action Network giving the former vice president a 61.4% chance of winning and incumbent President Donald Trump with a 38.6% chance to win re-election at about 7 a.m. PT.
Another betting site, OddsShark, listed Biden as a -165 favorite with President Trump being a +135 underdog at 5:30 a.m. PT.
Now, the tables have completely turned against those predicting a Joe Biden victory. As of 6:40 p.m. PT, President Trump is now a -220 favorite to remain the President, while Biden has become a +155 underdog, according to OddsShark.
In terms of percentages, President Trump now has a 74.2% chance of being re-elected (-400 favorite) while Biden has a 25.8% chance of winning (+260 underdog), according to Action Network at 7 p.m. PT.
A third betting site, MyBookie, listed President Trump as a -800 favorite with Biden being a +450 underdog as of Tuesday night.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Get your top stories delivered daily! Sign up for FOX 11’s Fast 5 newsletter. And, get breaking news alerts in the FOX 11 News app. Download for iOS or Android.