CONYERS, Ga. - A drive-thru coronavirus testing site will be available by appointment in Conyers this week.
This Friday, May 1, Gwinnett, Newton, and Rockdale County health departments are returning to Georgia International Horse Park in Conyers.
Appointments are available by calling 770-513-5631 for anyone who thinks they have COVID-19.
Testing is also available, regardless if a person has symptoms, to healthcare workers, first responders, and other critical workers exposed to COVID-19.
The testing site will be operating for only one day. It will include a medical provider collecting a nasal swab while the person remains in his or her car.
Test results will be available 48-72 hours after the swab is collected.
- Symptoms, testing and how to prepare amid growing COVID-19 outbreak
- Who is most susceptible to coronavirus? COVID-19 not just affecting older people
- Coronavirus cleaners: These products will kill COVID-19, according to the EPA
- Coronavirus and pets: Your cat or dog probably can’t get COVID-19, WHO says
- Will sick leave protect me if I get ill from coronavirus? 5 questions answered