COBB COUNTY, Ga. - Cobb and Douglas Public Health has ramped up its COVID-19 testing efforts.
They've expanded their operating hours at the Jim R. Miller Park in Marietta and no longer require a doctor's referral.
So, anyone with coronavirus symptoms can get tested and any first responders or critical workers who may have been exposed but who don't have symptoms can get tested.
Download the FOX 5 Atlanta app for breaking news and weather alerts.
To make an appointment, call the health department at 770-514-2300 or visit the health department’s website.
Best prevention measures:
• Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least twenty seconds.
• If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
RELATED: CoronavirusNOW.com, FOX launches national hub for COVID-19 news and updates.