GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - Multiple people have been transported to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning at a Gwinnett County apartment complex Tuesday morning.
Officials with Gwinnett Fire & Emergency Services say they were called to the Vita Apartments on the 1300 block of Graves Road in Norcross after a report of a person sick.
When they arrived at the scene, crews found several patients with similar symptoms and determined it was carbon monoxide poisoning.
(Gwinnett Fire & Emergency Services)
According to officials, multiple people were evaluated and several were transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening symptoms.
The property has now been turned back over to the residents of the apartment complex.
Officials have not said what the cause of the leak was.