ATLANTA - Good Day Atlanta Viewer Information for Thursday, November 15, 2018
RECIPE: Table and Main's cornbread sausage stuffing by Chef Woolery Back
- 1- 9 in Cornbread pan
- 1 # Breakfast sausage, browned
- 2 cup Shittake mushrooms
- 2 ea diced apples
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 ea diced onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 ea eggs, beaten
- 1 qt chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. sage
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. thyme
- Take prepared cornbread, crumble it into 1-inch sizes and leave overnight to stale.
- In a pan sautee on medium heat add 1 tablespoon butter and sautee onions celery, mushrooms and garlic for 2 minutes. Add apples and sweat for another minute. Add browned breakfast sausage and all the herbs.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a 9-inch baking dish and bake on 400 for 20 min.