MONDAY EVENING: We will start to gradually see the winds become less fierce, but still in the 30-40mph rain and gusting 60mph+ and the rain will start to retreat as well.
- Before going to bed make sure ALL outdoor objects are secure. This includes outdoor furniture, flower pots, toys and basketball hoops that have wheels, etc.
- The greatest threat for a brief spin up tornado will be between 12-11 p.m. on Monday.
- Some of the strongest winds gusts will be between 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- The greatest risk for flash flooding will be between 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Have a disaster plan in place just so your family can react to the latest watches and warnings in an organized manner.
Be prepared! Download the FOX 5 Storm Team weather app to your phone now for weather information, radar, alerts and more.