INGLEWOOD, Calif. (FOX 11) - Firefighters in Inglewood rescued a young girl that got stuck in a chimney of a home in the 11200 block of S. Crenshaw Boulevard.
Aerial footage showed county fire crews taking apart the chimney, brick-by-brick. They pulled out the girl who was conscious and breathing and was checked by medics at the scene before being strapped on into a rescue stretcher basket.
No further details were immediately known. The incident is under investigation.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.