LULA, Ga. (FOX 5 Atlanta) - Two people forced out in the cold following a devastating mobile home fire in Hall County.
It happened in the 6000 block of Lookout Court Tuesday evening. Firefighters said they arrived to find a double-wide mobile home fully involved with fire.
While the occupants of the home were able to make it safe, their animals did not. Firefighters said up to 20 reptiles, nearly 20 cats, a dog, and a number of birds did not survive the blaze.
One adult and one child were displaced by the fire and firefighters said they were staying with family in the area. They were not at home at the time of the fire.
There were no reports of injuries.
Investigators are still trying to figure out what sparked the flames.