ATLANTA - It's hard to express how thankful we are to the healthcare workers who are on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic.
But Wednesday night, a group of first responders tried to let Emory University Hospital employees know just how much they're appreciated.
FOX 5 Photojournalist Jim Zorn was there to catch it all.
• Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least twenty seconds.
• If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
RELATED: CoronavirusNOW.com, FOX launches national hub for COVID-19 news and updates.