HOUSTON (FOX 26) - Maleah Davis was remembered during a private funeral service on Saturday morning.
Richardson Mortuary hosted the service at 10:00 a.m.
Their website gave the option to send flowers for the private ceremony.
Maleah's father also debuted the first pictures of his daughter's casket on Wednesday, June 19. The casket has the little girl's face on it, along with "My Little Pony" and rainbows.
Maleah's tragic story has touched the lives of so many Houstonians, and people across the country.
The body of the little girl was found in Arkansas after weeks of searching.
Her mother's ex-fiancé remains in jail on charges related to Maleah's death.
- Maleah Davis' father, Craig Davis, shares emotional tribute
- Mom of Maleah Davis makes shocking allegations against ex-fiance
- ‘I just want to find my baby': Mom, grandmother of Maleah Davis speak out
- Car reported stolen in Maleah Davis case found in Missouri City parking lot
- New search locations after conflicting stories from Maleah Davis' stepfather
- Mother of Maleah Davis sits down with FOX 26
- June 9 declared 'Maleah Davis Day' in Houston