ATLANTA - Family portraits aren't necessarily essential when everyone is ordered to stay home, but one Kirkwood photographer is staying busy.
For the sessions, families gather on their porches and Williams captures them from the sidewalk.
Williams is calling the project "A Portrait of Kirkwood." It's an idea that came about when she found herself with a lot more free time.
Williams said she views it not only as a way to capture family memories but to promote the togetherness within the neighborhood at a time when everyone is forced to be apart.
- Symptoms, testing and how to prepare amid growing COVID-19 outbreak
- Who is most susceptible to coronavirus? COVID-19 not just affecting older people
- Coronavirus cleaners: These products will kill COVID-19, according to the EPA
- Coronavirus and pets: Your cat or dog probably can’t get COVID-19, WHO says
- Will sick leave protect me if I get ill from coronavirus? 5 questions answered
RELATED: CoronavirusNOW.com, FOX launches national hub for COVID-19 news and updates.