Haleigh Cox's Forsyth home destroyed by fire

Another tragic blow for a Forsyth family we first got to know through their daughters battle with seizures. 

Janea and Brian Cox's Forsyth home was destroyed by fire on Tuesday. Fire officials say the cause appears to be electrical. 

Haleigh Cox and her battle with seizures helped to lead to this year's passage of Georgia's law legalizing medical marijuana.  Haleigh and her mother were in Colorado when they received a call from Brian saying the house was gone.

If you would like to donate to the Cox Family you can do so through their church website: northwaychurch.net

App users click here for more images and video