GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - A family of four was displaced from their home on Sunday afternoon when a fire started.
When firefighters arrived at the house around 3:55 p.m. they saw heavy flames and smoke coming from the basement and other floors in the house, officials said.
A 911 caller reported the house fire at the home in the 3500 block of Tupelo Trail in Gwinnett County. The intensity of the flames kept firefighters from going inside the home immediately.
The blaze caused the home to be a complete loss. No one was injured from the fire and none of the neighboring houses were damaged.
Fire investigators say a charcoal grill underneath the back deck of the house started the fire.
A family of four was renting the home. The American Red Cross is assisting the family.