2 men burned in utility room explosion at Cobb County hotel

The Cobb County Fire Department confirmed firefighters went scene of a gas explosion that left two men with moderate to severe burns.

Officials said fire didn't spread at the hotel on the 2200 block of Corporate Plaza Parkway. 

The explosion happened on the 5th floor in a utility room.

The victims went to two different hospitals. 

This story is breaking. Check back for details. If you have additional information, pictures, or video email newstipsatlanta@fox.com.