ATLANTA - The fireworks are lined up and ready for one of the south's biggest fireworks displays.
A crew from East Coast Pyrotechnics will put the final pieces in place tomorrow for the annual show at Lenox Square.
More than 350,000 people are expected to crowd the mall's parking lots for "Lenox Square's Legendary Fourth of July," according to mall management. The show will feature more than 10,000 fireworks, weighing in at more than seven tons.
Each explosive is digitally set to go off in time with music.
The show is free and open to the public, though parking on site is $10. Mall management recommends people use MARTA to travel to and from the show.
Atlanta police will close several roads in Buckhead leading up to the event. Starting at 6:00 p.m., barricades will go up at:
- Peachtree and Lenox Roads
- Peachtree and Oak Valley Roads
- East Paces Ferry and Lenox Road
- Peachtree Road and Stratford Road
- Peachtree Road and Lenox Parkway
- Wright Avenue and Lenox Road
- Kingsboro Road and Lenox Road
- East Paces Ferry to Lenox Parkway