COBB COUNTY, Ga. - The Atlanta Braves are welcoming eight new restaurant, retail and entertainment concepts to the lineup at The Battery Atlanta, with several first-to-market entrants including Wahlburgers, Kings Bowl and The Cordish Companies’ Live! concept.
The Braves and retail partner Fuqua Development are pleased to announce that all eight tenants are set to be completed by opening day in 2017. The commitments are from:
- Wahlburgers, a fast growing, chef-driven burger concept from the Wahlberg brothers of TV and movie fame;
- Kings Bowl, an upscale, retro bowling and entertainment destination;
- Live!, an iconic dining/entertainment destination developed by The Cordish Companies and designed by Jeffrey Beers International;
- Goldbergs Bagel Company & Deli, an Atlanta favorite for bagels and sandwiches;
- Mountain High Outfitters, an outdoor specialty store;
- Sugarboo Designs, an artsy boutique with household items and gifts;
- DressUp, a women’s fashion boutique; and
- Harley-Davidson, with a retail-only store.
Wahlburgers is the burger concept with its own reality series on A&E from celebrity brothers Mark and Donnie Wahlberg and their sibling chef Paul Wahlberg. The company is expanding quickly nationally and across the Southeast.
The Battery Atlanta will have a vibrant food scene with the additional chef-driven restaurants announced last year, including Antico Pizza, CRÚ Food and Wine Bar, Tomahawk Taproom featuring Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q, El Felix from Chef Ford Fry and a steak house concept by Chef Linton Hopkins. The Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre, a music venue, and the Omni Hotel, also will open at the Braves’ mixed-use development at SunTrust Park.
Visitors can get a sneak peek of the development adjacent to SunTrust Park by viewing a fly-through video of The Battery Atlanta at batteryatl.com.