Boy, 4, accidentally sets Barrow County home on fire

A child accidentally set his house on fire Monday morning in Barrow County. 

It happened in the 1500 block of Willow Gate Way around 11 a.m. after a 4-year-old boy was playing with a lighter in bed and "got more than he bargained for," according to officials. 

Responding firefighters found heavy flames shooting out from an upstairs bedroom window. Then, the floor of the bedroom collapsed into the kitchen below. 

Fire officials said the fire started near a bunk bed in the little boy's room.

The fire was ruled accidental, according to Barrow County Emergency Services. 

No one was injured in the blaze.