Animals rescued from Humane Society fire

Image 1 of 3

Firefighters in Hall County had to grab animals in their arms after the Humane Society of Northeast Georgia's building caught on fire.

The fire began around 8:30 Saturday morning.

Officials tell FOX 5 that one of the building's HVAC units caught on fire.

Thankfully, team members were at work at that time and quickly called the Hall County Fire Department.

The fire was contained with everyone safe and sound.

The shelter is still open for adoptions.