ATLANTA - Mamie Doyle and Lindsey Gross from Miss Mamie's in Marietta stopped by to demonstrate a Rosewater tart perfect and easy to make for Mother's Day.
For more on today's recipe see below.
For more on Miss Mamie's click here.
- 1 Prebaked Pie Crust (9”)
- 2 lb. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 2 C. Whip Cream
- 2 Tbs. Rosewater
- Pink Food Coloring
- 1/2 C. Pistachios (roughly chopped)
- 2-3 Sweetheart Roses
- Mint leaves
1. Cream the softened cream cheese and add the sugar.
2. Add the premade whip cream
3. Add the Rosewater and a few drops of pink food coloring.
4. Spread the Rosewater cream into the prebaked pie crust and garnish with rose petals, chopped pistachios and mint leaves.