ATLANTA (FOX 5 Atlanta) - Wednesday, September 18, is National Cheeseburger Day and no one loves this day more than Good Day Atlanta's Buck Lanford.
Buck's segment "Burgers With Buck" has featured nearly 200 juicy burgers that can be purchased in the metro Atlanta area.
Wednesday morning on Good Day Atlanta, Chef Brad Parker from Dantanna's fired things up in honor of the delicious day.
RECIPE: Chef Parker's Eye-Opener Burger
- 8 oz. Iowa Premium Ground Beef
- Dantanna's House Made Rub
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Strips Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1 Sunny Side Up Egg
- Brioche Bun
- Using a single cast iron skillet, toast the bun with butter.
- Season the burger with Dantanna's house-made rub, then sear it to the desired temperature.
- Top with cheddar cheese and three strips of bacon.
- Cook the sunny side up egg in the skillet and place on the top bun.