Forsyth County asked to report damage

If you live in Forsyth County and you have property damage from Thursday evening's storms, let the county know immediately. You can head to and fill out a debris assessment form. This information helps county leaders know if they qualify for disaster assistance that can help you get your home back in tip top shape.

Top Videos