ATLANTA (FOX 5 Atlanta) - Atlant firefighters have successfully saved a man who got stuck in a chimney in Midtown.
According to the Atlanta Fire and Rescue Twitter, the team began the rescue Saturday morning at a home on the 1100 block of Crescent Avenue.
Officials said the adult man, who has not been identified, was 10 to 15 feet down the chimney.
According to a Fire and Rescue spokesperson, the man was on a nearby two-story building when he fell off, directly into the chimney.
Firefighters shared a photo of the thin stone chimney as well their rescue attempt.
After a short while, crews extracted the man from the chimney. He's currently being treated by medics.
Officials have not yet released the man's status.