ATLANTA - Authorities have issued over 300 arrest warrants following an investigation into a massive rash of smash-and-grab burglaries.
Investigators say the suspects are responsible for hundreds of crimes starting in 2015 that spanned all across Georgia.
The group, known to investigations as "ABM" or "All About Money," targeted gas stations and mom-and-pop grocery stores – using stealing cigarettes and money from safes and ATMs.
Investigators estimated that for over two years the criminal gang burglarized at least one store every two days.
A task force has identified 20 suspects they say have been committing the burglaries in Georgia and Tennessee.
Nine of the identified suspects have been charged in an eight-store burglary spree in Hall County, which lasted from May to October in 2016.
The suspects include:
- Gary Stephens Jr., 29, of Atlanta
- Artis Eugene Murphy, 29, of Austell
- Mario Pass, 29, of Atlanta
- JePaul James Adams, 34, of Atlanta
- Quinton Mario Tucker, 31, of Atlanta
- Travis Tucker, 26, of Ellenwood
- Danthony Brown, 27, of Atlanta
- Henrico Tremayne Haynes, 25, of Atlanta
- Larry Johnson, 28, of Atlanta.
The investigation is still ongoing. Authorities ask that anyone with information regarding the cased call Investigator Jeremy Grindle at 770-531-6879.