MELBOURNE, Australia - Firefighters in Melbourne rescued a four-legged victim from a burning home on Sunday. Argus the dog was home alone when a TV sparked fire that spread to the rest of the house.
Fire crews rushed to extinguish the blaze and found Argus hiding under his owner's bed. They gave the dog oxygen and reunited Argus with his thankful owner.
Thanks to the men and women of the MFB for their lifesaving work.
Firefighters rescued this lucky pup Angus from a house fire in Vermont this evening. Crews had extinguished the blaze,...Posted by MFB (Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board) on Sunday, December 6, 2015