GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - A fire causes significant damage inside a Lilburn gas station.
It happened Wednesday afternoon at the Food Mart on Arcado Road in Lilburn.
When firefighters arrived they found the fire burning near the upper left attic area.
The store clerk told crews a customer alerted him to the blaze after he saw flames and smoke coming from the side of the store.
Firefighters said there was no threat to the gas pumps.
Investigators said it looks like the fire was accidental and may have been caused by an electrical issue.