Pack like a pro for summer vacation: Celebrity stylist Robanne Schulman teaches Good Day Atlanta's Kaitlyn Pratt how to pack like a pro with space-saving tips for summer vacation.
For more on Robanne Schulman visit here website here.
See tips from Robanne Schulman below:
1. Plan ahead. Try to start a week out from your trip. Put everything on your bed you want to bring and edit it down from there.
2. Keep a Packing Checklist. On Your Phone Keep an ongoing list in your phone of items like absolute essentials to pack for every trip (charger, cleanser, etc.). It makes last-minute packing a lot less stressful because there's always a checklist for reference.
3. Keep a pre-packed Cosmetic bag with travel size samples of your faves I started keeping a separate travel bag stocked with travel size samples of my favorites so I can just grab my one bag and go, with no risk of forgetting some crucial cream or spray.
4. Pack Interchangeable Pieces Don’t pack an outfit for each day. Focus on neutrals , blacks/greys/blush/tan then add variety with a few tops and accessories that have more color and personality. This allows you to pare down the number of pieces you need while making it easy to change up your look. Max 3 pairs of shoes. Metallics are great bc they match everything.
5. Set your jewelry inside Ziplock bags to keep from tangling etc.
6. Use Packing Cubes- total game changer!
7. Use plastic bags from stores or dry cleaners for clothes that wrinkle. When packing clothes that wrinkle easily, lay the clothing flat inside a plastic hanging bag and then fold as normal. The plastic will prevent creases from setting in.
8. Roll don't fold. To maximize the space in your luggage, roll your clothes instead of folding them.
9. Pack clutch/evening bag in handbag/tote to save more space
10. Stuff socks and shoes, etc if you're low on packing space.