ATLANTA (FOX 5 Atlanta) - Executive Chef Partner Cyril Syles gave us a sneak peek into the taste of Seasons 52.
He stopped by Good Day Atlanta to showcase his Aged Cheddar and Spiced Bacon Flatbread recipe.
Seasons 52 offers seasonal menus that feature ingredients at their peak of freshness, oak-fire grilled or brick oven roasted (without a fryer insight) to be naturally lighter and more flavorful. They offer 52 wines by the glass.
See recipe below
- 1 thin-crust flatbread or pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup of parmesan, shredded
- ¼ cup of mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup of aged white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup of chili-rubbed, grilled corn, cut from the cob
- 12, 1” pieces of cooked bacon
- 2T chives, sliced
- 2T sour cream
- Juice of ½ lime °
- Baking Tray
- Pizza Stone
- Mix lime juice and chili powder in a small bowl. Brush fresh ear of corn with mixture.
- Grill corn for 2-3 minutes on each side on medium to high heat.
- Take off heat and allow to cool, then cut off the kernels with a long, sharp knife. Set aside.
- Preheat oven with pizza stone to 450°F. (or recommended temperature on package)
- Place dough on the back of a baking tray and brush with olive oil.
- Top with parmesan, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, followed by corn and bacon.
- Slide flatbread onto preheated pizza stone in the oven.
- Bake until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Top with a squeeze of lime, then garnish with chopped chives and a drizzle of sour cream.
- Slice into triangles and serve alongside your favorite glass of wine. Seasons 52 recommends Vanderpump Dry Rosé or a rosé cocktail like Seasons 52’s Rosé Sangria.