MARIETTA, Ga. - Construction continues at the new Atlanta Braves stadium. As SunTrust Park begins to take shape, so do opportunities for the fan experience.
Braves management wants the new stadium ready for the players, but they said the other side of the equation is the fans. A steady stream of construction workers have their sights set on Opening Day in 2017.
They're building a stadium that has twenty percent less seating than Tuner Field. Management hopes that this, and placing seats closer to the field, will give a more intimate fan experience.
They also offer plenty of pricing choices. Fans can purchase a package to all 81 home games or to another version that includes only 27 home games. These A List packages can be shared within groups and can include other amenities, such as meals and privileged seating sections.
Braves President of Business Derek Schiller said SunTrust Park will have a mixed-use business section called "The Atlanta Battery." With Bars, restaurants, offices and a four start hotel, he said fans will have plenty to do before and after the games.
"We're hoping it brings together family and friends and creates a very welcoming environment. That's what the Braves are known for," said Schiller.
A full season A-List Memberships include tickets to all 81 home games, and can be shared between a group if desired (Eg. Many fans form groups to share full-season tickets and divide the 81 games amongst themselves).
- Access to the first-ever game at SunTrust Park - the March 31, 2017 exhibition game vs. Yankees for A-List Members only!
- Priority access to discounted parking
- Opportunity to attend private launch events at SunTrust Park for A-List Members
- Access to exclusive A-List Member events with players, front office executives and alumni
- Enrollment in the Braves Memories program, featuring exclusive benefits like
- Watching batting practice from the field
- Kids Fan Packs delivered to your seats
- In-seat delivery of autographed Braves items
- Be the honorary team captain for a game
- Opportunity to play catch on the field
- Special merchandise not available to the public
Some of the most affordable locations to choose from:
- Vista Infield: $16/game
- Homerun Porch: $20/game
- Vista Reserved: $14/game
- Vista Corner: $7/game
- Grandstand Infield: $9/game
Additional locations are on sale now, and a seating location map can be viewed at www.Braves.com/SunTrustpark.