Atlanta Falcons Jr. Cheerleaders- The Junior Cheer Program is designed for boys and girls ages 5-12. There are no tryouts and all skill levels are welcome – registration is currently open and closes August 21. Participants will attend rehearsals each month from August to December and perform during halftime of the Atlanta Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars game on December 22 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium! For more information on registering your child click here.
- 1 thin-crust flatbread or pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup of parmesan, shredded
- ¼ cup of mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup of aged white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup of chili-rubbed, grilled corn, cut from the cob
- 12, 1” pieces of cooked bacon
- 2T chives, sliced
- 2T sour cream
- Juice of ½ lime °
- Baking Tray
- Pizza Stone
- Mix lime juice and chili powder in a small bowl. Brush fresh ear of corn with mixture.
- Grill corn for 2-3 minutes on each side on medium to high heat.
- Take off heat and allow to cool, then cut off the kernels with a long, sharp knife. Set aside.
- Preheat oven with pizza stone to 450°F. (or recommended temperature on package)
- Place dough on the back of a baking tray and brush with olive oil.
- Top with parmesan, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, followed by corn and bacon.
- Slide flatbread onto preheated pizza stone in the oven.
- Bake until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Top with a squeeze of lime, then garnish with chopped chives and a drizzle of sour cream.
- Slice into triangles and serve alongside your favorite glass of wine. Seasons 52 recommends Vanderpump Dry Rosé or a rosé cocktail like Seasons 52’s Rosé Sangria.
Recipe serves four as an appetizer.