Ron Gant has the story of how one Atlanta family copes with two children having Chron's Disease. For more on The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America's Annual Walk click here.
Cars, Trucks, Bikes, and More Celebrated At Atlanta Motorama STORY:
It's the event that celebrates "anything with a motor in it" -- and that means there's going to be some noisy fun this weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway.summit Racing Equipment Atlanta Motorama is a two-day event at AMS, happening Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The event features classic cars, Monster trucks, a Bikefest, Swap Meet, and vendors featuring hundreds of merchants offering parts, accessories, and services.
Good Day Atlanta's Paul Milliken spent the morning at the track, getting up close to some really, really big trucks! For more information click here.
Grilling season is just around the corner and today Pollo Tropical joins us with a fruity twist on a classic recipe. For more information on Pollo Tropical click here.
- Choose fruit that is firm and ripe
- A pineapple that smells sweet, has healthy green leaves and gives a little when you squeeze it is a fresh, ripe pineapple
- To keep pineapple from sticking to grill, either season the grill with a fine mist of olive oil or gently brush the fruit with the oil
- Grilling pineapple brings out more of its natural sweetness
- You can grill fruit on both an outdoor grill or an indoor grill pan on your stove top