GWINNETT BRAVES CONTEST
WHO CAN ENTER
1. Entrants must be legal Georgia residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of New World Communications of Atlanta, Inc., on behalf of television station WAGA FOX 5 (“WAGA FOX 5”), The Atlanta National League Baseball Club, Inc., Gwinnett Braves (“ANLBC”, and collectively with WAGA, the “Sponsors”), each of their respective parent and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
HOW TO ENTER
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish. The giveaway begins at 7:30 AM local time on August 3, 2015.
2. To enter, viewers must call in to a designated telephone line when calls are solicited beginning Monday, August 3, 2015 and ending Friday, August 7, 2015 during Good Day Atlanta between 7:30 AM and 8:30 AM. Calls will be solicited once. The winner will be the fifth caller to reach the station at the call to action.
3. Sponsors are not responsible for telephone system failure or any other inability of entrants to reach the telephone entry line.
4. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including the order in which calls were received.
5. All calls received from ineligible entrants will be void.
6. By calling the designated telephone line each contestant gives permission to WAGA to record and/or broadcast contestant’s telephone call. All entries become property of Sponsors.
1. Each winner, five (5) total, will receive four (4) tickets to the August 7, 2015 Gwinnett Braves game at Coolray Field, 2500 Buford Drive, Lawrenceville, GA, 30043, four (4) hot dogs, four (4) small non-alcoholic beverages ERV: $92; provided by Gwinnett Braves and four (4) Good Day Atlanta seat cushions ERV: $16; prize provided by FOX 5 Atlanta.
2. The winners will be notified at the time of their call. The winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion by the game date in which they are selected as a winner or they will be disqualified. If any winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, that prize will not be awarded.
3. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prizes. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
4. The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
5. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 60-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
ODDS OF WINNING: MISCELLANEOUS
1. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number and the order in which telephone calls are received.
2. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, and photograph for broadcast, online posting, and/or in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
3. These giveaway rules are available on myfoxatlanta.com or Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WAGA FOX 5, 1551 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306 through August 7, 2015.
4. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after July 3, 2015 to but in no event later than one year following the end of the entry period, to : WAGA FOX 5, “Gwinnett Braves Contest”, 1551 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306.
5. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsors are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsors will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.