WHO CAN ENTER
1. Entrants must be legal Georgia residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of New World Communications of Atlanta, Inc., on behalf of television station WAGA, ( "Sponsor"), FOX Broadcasting Company, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
HOW TO ENTER
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish. The giveaway begins at 9:00 AM local time March 18, 2015.
- To enter, viewers must call in to a designated telephone line when calls are solicited Wednesday, March 18, 2015 during Good Day Atlanta between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM. Calls will be solicited once. Winner will be the first caller to reach the station at the call to action.
- Sponsors are not responsible for telephone system failure or any other inability of entrants to reach the telephone entry line.
- The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including the order in which calls were received.
- All calls received from ineligible entrants will be void.
- By calling the designated telephone line each contestant gives permission to WAGA to record and/or broadcast contestant's telephone call. All entries become property of Sponsors.
1. One (1) winner will receive two front of the line passes to meet and greet Jussie Smollett and Bryshere Gray at Stonecrest Mall on March 20, 2015. Prize provided by FOX Broadcasting Company. (ARV $27.98)
2. The winners will be notified by phone & email on or about March 18, 2015. The winners must respond to prize notification within 24 hours and will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion by 5:00 PM on March 19, 2015 or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, does not respond to prize notification timely, or does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, in Sponsor's reasonable discretion, the prize will not be awarded.
3. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winners cannot assign or transfer prizes. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, for any prize, for any reason.
4. The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
5. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 60-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
ODDS OF WINNING: MISCELLANEOUS
- Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of entries received and the order in which telephone calls are received.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winner's name, hometown, likeness, and photograph for broadcast, online posting, and/or in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
- These giveaway rules are available at www.myfoxatlanta.com on March 18, 2015 through 10:00 AM March 18, 2015 and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WAGA FOX 5, 1551 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306 through March 18, 2015.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after February 28, 2015 but in no event later than one year following the end of the entry period, to: WAGA FOX 5, "Empire Meet and Greet" contest, 1551 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsors are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsors will determine the entrant's identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion. The order in which entries are received will have no bearing on the selection of the winner. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant's identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.