High 5 Sports Game of the Week
- Only legal Georgia residents 13 years of age or older may vote.
- Employees of New World Communications of Atlanta, Inc., on behalf of television station WAGA, ( “Sponsor”), Hyundai, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Entrants can vote as often as they wish. The weekly poll begins each Saturday at 12:00 AM local time August 29, 2015 and voting for the final polls end every Thursday by 12:00 PM local time on November 19, 2015.
- Each Saturday at 12 AM, FOX 5 Sports will post (5) high school games for a weekly poll to determine the Game of the Week. The five games are chosen based on rivalry, geographical location, or importance of the game. Viewers will be encouraged to vote for their favorite game of the (5) games on myfoxatlanta.com and high5sports.com.To vote, visit www.fox5atlanta.com or high5sports.com and cast your vote for your favorite “Game of the Week” by clicking the contest button at the top of the screen, then click the “High 5 Sports Team of the Week” button. Voting ends each Thursday at 12 PM.
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of WAGA’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If Sponsor determines, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, that any IP address exhibits a voting pattern suggestive of any conduct violative of these rules, including, but not limited to, automated voters, then Sponsor shall have the right to block that IP address from further voting during this poll and/or to eliminate votes cast from that IP address. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the voting or, at its options to select the winner by alternate means, if, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the voting becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
- Each Thursday, the game with the most votes will be the winner. The winning game will be announced during High 5 Sports during the 6 PM newscast. In the event of a tie FOX 5 Sports will randomly select one game among all of the games with the second highest number of votes.
THE GAME OF THE WEEK
- Each Friday, FOX 5 will have live coverage of the winning Game of the Week during its 6 PM newscast. The on-air announcement may be delayed or cancelled due to FOX 5’s coverage or continuing coverage of breaking news of local, regional or national significance.
- Odds of winning are 1 in 5.
- These giveaway rules are available at www.fox5atlanta.com and www.high5sports.com August 29, 2015 through September 3, 2015, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WAGA FOX 5, 1551 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306 through September 3, 2015.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after September 3, 2015 but in no event later than one year following the end of the entry period to: WAGA FOX 5, “High 5 Sports Game of the Week” contest, 1551 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsors are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsors will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion. The order in which entries are received will have no bearing on the selection of the winner. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.